Long Knives Pierce the Vale of Woe...

Received news a few hours ago that my father's health is rapidly deteriorating... I'll be flying back to the States to bid him farewell, and, of equal importance and urgency, to lend my mother and sister assistance and support in this very painful, stressful time. It's unthinkable, really. I thought for certain he'd be the first obstinate drover in human history to live ten thousand years, but fate, and a foul assortment of aliments, dismantled such notions.

Dad's illness was the central theme, and allegorical fulcrum, of The Cortège. I wrote it for him...

He has a son who loves him without question, with limitless affection and immense gratitude.

--

I'll be here through the 11th, so I'll do my best to have all outstanding KSV orders out the door and into each customer's outstretched arms before my departure...

Best,

TS

Comments

Popular Posts