I Voted Today...

Yup. Took advantage of the first day of early voting in Georgia and cast my ballot for president, the senate and congressional races, local contests, proposed constitutional amendments, the works. The precinct was deserted when I arrived at 2:00 PM, but the clerk indicated she'd been swamped during the morning hours. A good sign, I suppose. Gave my vote to Obama, of course, but as I live in a provincial backwater (where the Illinois senator currently trails his senescent opponent by 10-plus percentage points), my efforts will likely be neutralized. So be it. I wanted to do my duty before leaving for Deutschland. So should you, you fuckers.

(Regardless of where you may be traveling in the near future.)

TS

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good choice for President. I also voted early.
Engrudo said…
Obama = McCain

do you see any difference between them?
i don't

best wishes, anyway.
ommyth said…
Engrudo, I'll be happy to forward the name of an ophthalmologist friend - she's been a LASIK practitioner for nearly a decade. Your vision would clear up in no time!

Popular Posts