I Deleted My Christian Marclay Rarities, and I Dare You to Do the Same...

On the eve of what might well be a fantastic adventure, I'm feeling like dirt. Global madness is doubtless cyclical, as is the human proclivity to decry the present as the very worst of times. Still, can we have a few more bombings, please? Specifically, targeted at the nations and cities I'll be visiting in the next three weeks? Can't we all just strap C-4 to ourselves and implode every hotel, dolmus, taxi rank, beachfront promedade, and half-assed two-star restaurant on the stinking fucking planet? I call for jihad against annoyance. If my campaign is successful, I shall be tattered, yes, but blissfully ALONE.



Your Dear, Dear Friend,

TS

Comments

ommyth said…
I dumped all my Sugar Ray shit too...

TS

Popular Posts